September 16th, 2007
Getting going with Second Life as a teaching tool OUR HOME PAGE Our wiki
- First contact with Skoolaborate came from a visit with Westley Field at the MLC School in Sydney 20th August 2007
- Introduced the concept to my middle school students (grades 6- 10) – September 7 – 12). Had students write in Moodle what Secondlife was about as an introduction. About three students out of 70 plus had heard of it.
- Joined Skoolaborate’s Wiki – 11 September
- Put write up about Skoolaborate in the mailbox of our headmaster at school.
- Skype and phone call 13th September with Westley Field